Saturday, November 15, 2008

"Long Way Down"...

Scotland to Africa





Dreams... especially travel adventure dreams are so deeply embedded in my soul... I can't stop thinking and talking about travel... so I wanted to share my latest favorite travel, adventure documentary shot in 2007, Long Way Down. It is a follow-up to the 2004, Long Way Round and is a motorcycle journey undertaken by two friends, Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman. They ride south through 18 countries from John o' Groats, Scotland to Cape Town, South Africa. It's amazing...

http://www.longwaydown.com/

ok... so I couldn't help but post this picture of Ewan... he 'rocks my world'



Stacey

2 comments:

Sabina said...

This looks interesting! You know we never have the same taste in men. Example: Brad Pitt(you) vs George Clooney(me). E.M. is so adorable though and he has a wonderful singing voice -- the kind that makes girls swoon. He is obviously on the adventurous side as well and that's always a plus!!

Great post babe!! Love ya!!

Stacey said...

thanks for the compliment... you know I love 'funny, good-lookin guys' and now that my divorce if finally final this year... I'm going to Scotland to find "My Ewan McGregor"... I know he's out there just waiting... I'll drop my kids at your house, okay

Love

Sta